Thursday, February 27, 2014

Review Coleman Insect Head Net


Coleman Insect Head Net

Are You search for information on the Coleman Insect Head Net? The few days ago. I search for information on the Coleman Insect Head Net, so i have to tell.


Insect Head Net Read more or Check Price



Coleman Insect Head Net



Coleman Insect Head Net Features


  • Insect head net for hiking or working
  • Keeps out flying insects, such as mosquitoes
  • Fits comfortably over most headgear
  • Made with 1mm maximum netting grade



The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I always have these in the summer hunting and packing. just cheap netting that really helps beat the flying bugs. Worth it. by ronald Kolenda

My daughter is a target of mosquitoes for some reason -- always getting bit on the eyelids. For the first time on one of our trips, she didn't have that kind of bite! by Jorge Monasterio

IF you don't like being a feast for insects, this is the product you need to keep them off your head and shoulders. It's large enough to accommodate a floppy swamp hat easily. by Prometheus

I suggest having a couple of these for each person. May help get some sleep on the move. These are lightweight and compact.
I am not so sure it is no-see-um proof... by The real review

I have not had to use this, but I carry it with me on every hike. It is a great piece of gear that gives me a bit of piece of mind. by Mrs. Crackers

I bought this to throw over my laptop screen if there is too much glare from a nearby window. It doesn't work so hot, and I look pretty foolish when I do it in a coffee shop or... by Coolkayaker



Similar Products




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Military Jacket |
Powered by Blogger