Suunto X10M Wrist-Top GPS Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, Compass,
Are You looking for information on the Suunto X10M Wrist-Top GPS Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, and GPS? A yesterday. I search for information on the Suunto X10M Wrist-Top GPS Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, and GPS, so i have to tell.
The X10 is the very latest from the Suunto laboratories, and it?s the lightest GPS-enabled wrist computer they have ever offered. With the X10, you can track your outdoor adventures in four dimensions, or use Suunto?s Trek Manager software to pre-plan your route ahead of time. While you?re out in the wilderness, use the barometer and compass to keep you headed in the right direction ... Read more or Check Price
Suunto X10M Wrist-Top GPS Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, Compass, Features
- Wrist-top computer watch with altimeter, barometer, compass, and GPS navigator
- Offer improved, faster GPS fixes for navigating to a spot or hiking a specific path
- Altimeter displays current elevation and vertical ascent and descent rate
- Barometer helps you predict changing conditions; built-in digital compass
The opinions of the customers who bought this item
This is a good watch. The best? probably not, but it will do its designated job well. I picked the watch up specifically because it can report your location in MGRS. by Biggs
Im not techie....but i usally can get the mission accomplished
however
i can get this watch to show my current postion mgrs
i have it set to... by Cory T. Randall
I will quickly cover Suunto X10Mi and Suunto customer service.
Initially in 2008, I bought X9MI. Published on December 26, 2011 by Sasa Prcic
Ok, so I was in need of an MGRS GPS receiver with 10m accuracy. It's here...it's friendly...and it's accurate. Published on June 13, 2011 by Michael C. Perina
The watch is very good. The gps function works properly. The Suunto support is very fast and accuracy. So, i recommend very much this watch. Published on November 13, 2010 by Wallace C. De Melo
I think they did a pretty good job upgrading the X10. Getting faster fixes is definately a plus. Published on June 7, 2010 by BronsonC
Similar Products
0 comments:
Post a Comment